BP 454 Bobo-Dioulasso 01
Tél : (+226) 20-97-20-53/20-97-26-38
Fax : (+226) 20-97-23-20.E-mail : email@example.com
· 2 years in France as an engineer on land-use planning and agricultural dynamics surrounding protected areas: spatial analysis (GIS), modeling and farming systems analysis.
· 5 years in Madagascar as a researcher for the French Research Institute for Development (IRD), in the eastern rainforest, addressing agricultural transitions, ecosystem dynamics and environmental policy. Good knowledge of environmental and conservation policies, PES mechanisms and REDD strategy, slash-and-burn agriculture and rice-based farming systems.
· 2 years in Madagascar and Comoros as a consultant for international organizations (GIZ, AVSF, GRET): expertise on governance tools to manage both environment and rural development, design of farm-level and territorial approaches in order to help stakeholders improving the sustainability of local land management and use of natural resources (agroforestry, integration of agriculture and breeding, ecological intensification).
· Participation in post-master professional certificate program on sustainable territorial management and development (ENGREF, Clermont-Ferrand)
· Participation in specialized training course : social management of water resources, territorial dynamics analysis
· Students' advisor (agricultural scientist, masters, DEA)
Toillier A., Serpantié G., Hervé D. & Lardon S., 2010. Livelihood strategies and land use changes in response to conservation: an insight into pitfalls of community-based forest management in Madagascar. Journal of Sustainable Forestry (1-2): pp20-56
Toillier A. & Lardon S., 2009. From forest-clearers to environmental managers: farmers’ adaptation capacities in the eastern rainforest of Madagascar. Outlook on Agriculture vol. 38 (2): 119-126
Toillier A. & Lardon S., 2008. Assessing Farmers’ Adaptation Capacities and Land Use Changes in Response to Forest Conservation in Madagascar, Italian Journal of Agronomy, vol. 3, n° 3 : 819-820.
Toillier A, Lardon S. & Hervé H., 2008. An environmental governance support tool: community-based forest management contracts (Madagascar). International Journal of Sustainable Development, vol 11 (2/3/4) : 187-205
Toillier A. & Serpantié G., 2008. Concilier conservation et développement : un nouvel enjeu pour l’aménagement du territoire ? Geocarrefour 82 (4) : 209-218.
|French||5 – Excellent||5 - Excellent||5 - Excellent|
|English||5 – Excellent||4 - Good||3 - Good|
|Malagasy||3 - Average||3 - Average||3 - Average|
Page affichée 232802 fois. Dernière visite le 2019-10-21 08:05:01
Dernière modification de cette page le 2012-05-05 14:51:34