CIRAD - French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development
Reserch Unit Recycling and risk
Unité de recherche Recyclage et risque
Bâtiment 01 - Bureau 128
Avenue Agropolis, TA B-78/01,
34398 Montpellier cédex 5, France
email@example.com +33 4 67 61 59 67
- Researcher specialist of the environmental assessment of crop production systems and their fertilisation management practices.
- Collaboration with the MEANS platform (multicriteria assessment of sustainability) (http://www6.inra.fr/means_eng).
Obtained an engineering degree on computer systems, from an Ecuadorian university (2002), a few years later, a master degree on e-Business Management from the International University of Japan (2005), and later another master degree in International Cooperation Policy from Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (2009). In combination with the latter, and in the context of a dual master programme, obtained a MEng. in International Material Flow Management from the University of Applied Sciences Trier, in Germany (2010). During his last master and working years in Germany (2008-2011), was involved in projects on the subjects of greenhouse gas accounting, municipal solid waste management, sewage sludge management, and sustainability assessment of fisheries, aquaculture, food processing and agricultural systems. Previously worked several years in Ecuador as an IT practitioner and one year as university lecturer. In 2014 completed a PhD in exploited ecosystems at the University of Montpellier 2, where he studied the sustainability of Peruvian reduction fisheries and several associated supply chains (thesis
). Immediately after, and until September 2015, engaged in postdoctoral research at UMR SAS, working for the European research project CANTOGETHER (http://www.fp7cantogether.eu/
), studying the environmental performance of mixed agriculture and animal husbandry farms and regions. Currently he is a researcher at CIRAD UPR Recyclage et risque, where his work focuses on the sustainability assessment of strategies for recycling of organic residues. He collaborates with the MEANS platform (multicriteria assessment of sustainability) (http://www6.inra.fr/means_eng
- Research in sustainability assessment of complex supply chains/food systems.
- Regional sustainable strategies (material and energy flow management).
- Development and management of sustainability projects.
- Academic, research and consulting experience.
- Computer literacy and working experience in corporate IT.
- Avadí A, Nitschelm L, Corson M, Vertès F (2016) Data strategy for environmental assessment of agricultural regions via LCA: case study of a French catchment. Int J Life Cycle Assess. doi: 10.1007/s11367-016-1036-6
- Avadí A, Bolaños C, Sandoval I, Ycaza C (2015) Life cycle assessment of Ecuadorian processed tuna. Int J Life Cycle Assess 20:1415–1428.
- Higuchi A, Avadi A (2015) Organic purchasing factors and consumer classification through their preferences in the metropolitan area of Lima, Peru. Agron Colomb 33:271–279.
- Avadí A, Fréon P (2015) A set of sustainability performance indicators for seafood: direct human consumption products from Peruvian anchoveta fisheries and freshwater aquaculture. Ecological Indicators, 48, 518–532.
- Avadí A, Pelletier N, Aubin J, Ralite S, Núñez J, Fréon P (2015) Comparative environmental performance of artisanal and commercial feed use in Peruvian freshwater aquaculture. Aquaculture, 435, 52–66.
- Avadí A, Fréon P, Tam J (2014) Coupled ecosystem/supply chain modelling of fish products from sea to shelf: the Peruvian anchoveta case. PloS One, 9(7), 1–21.
- Fréon P, Avadí A, Marín W, Negrón R (2014) Environmentally-extended comparison table of the Peruvian anchoveta large-scale vs. the small- and medium-scale fleets. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 71, 1459–1474.
- Avadí A, Fréon P, Quispe I (2014) Environmental assessment of Peruvian anchoveta food products: is less refined better? The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 19(6), 1276–1293.
- Avadí A, Vázquez-Rowe I, Fréon, P (2014) Eco-efficiency assessment of Peruvian anchoveta steel and wooden fleets using the LCA+DEA framework. Journal of Cleaner Production, 70, 118–131.
- Fréon P, Avadí A, Vinatea RA, Iriarte F (2014) Life cycle assessment of the Peruvian industrial anchoveta fleet: boundary setting in life cycle inventory analyses of complex and plural means of production. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 19(5), 1068–1086.
- Avadí, A, Fréon, P (2013) Life cycle assessment of fisheries: A review for fisheries scientists and managers. Fisheries Research, 143, 21–38.
- Avadí, A (2012) A framework for sustainability comparison of seafood supply chains, and “LCA of locally produced feeds for Peruvian aquaculture, in Corson, M.S., van der Werf, H.M.G. (Eds.), 2012. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Life Cycle Assessment in the Agri-Food Sector (LCA Food 2012), 1-4 October 2012, Saint Malo, France. INRA, Rennes.
- Avadí, A (2014) Sustainability of the Peruvian anchoveta supply chains from sea to shelf: towards a new strategy for optimal use of resources, Thesis presented to the Board of Examiners, Université Montpellier 2 and the research unit UMR 212 Exploited Marine Ecosystems (IRD), for obtaining the degree of Doctor in Ecosystems, Montpellier, France, March 2014, available from https://app.box.com/s/b07u3220jqq9yaq31v6p.
- Avadí, A (2010) Integrated regional material flow modelling and GHG inventorying: implications for regional sustainable development, Thesis presented to the Board of Examiners, University of Applied Sciences Trier – Environmental Campus Birkenfeld, in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Engineering in International Material Flow Management, Birkenfeld, Germany, January 2010, available from https://app.box.com/s/zbqx8jc34zfv130m7y1w.
- Avadí, A (2009) Required framework and policy conditions for energy and waste management towards sustainable development in Ecuador, Thesis presented to the Higher Degree Committee of Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy, Beppu, Japan, September 2009, available from https://app.box.com/s/a0qdnmvf0ca85unztpma.
- Avadí, A (2006) A Framework for Evaluation of E-learning Models, Thesis presented to the Evaluation Committee of the International University of Japan in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of E-Business Management, Minamiuonuma-shi, Japan, August 2006, available from https://app.box.com/s/mp00jy8bzb04xgmn939f.
- Avadí, A (2011) Pre-feasibility study of establishing a WWTP as energy independent in Jimo City, Shandong, China, report presented to project partners, Institute for Applied Material Flow Management (IfaS), Birkenfeld, Germany, February 2011.
- Martínez-Gómez, J, Avadí, A (2009) Centre for research, development and technological innovation for valorisation and treatment of Municipal Solid Waste of Marga-Marga – CIDITEC, report presented to project partners, Institute for Applied Material Flow Management (IfaS), Birkenfeld, Germany, June 2009.
Liste CIRAD des publications de Angel AVADI
© Cette page est publiée sous la responsabilité exclusive de Angel Daniel Avadi Tapia
La responsabilité du Cirad ne peut en aucun cas être engagée.
Page affichée 67016 fois. Dernière visite le 2018-07-19 02:04:57
Dernière modification de cette page le 2016-04-21 12:05:45