CIRAD - French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development
Reserch Unit Recycling and risk
Unité de recherche Recyclage et risque
Bâtiment 01 - Bureau 128
Avenue Agropolis, TA B-78/01,
34398 Montpellier cédex 5, France
firstname.lastname@example.org +33 4 67 61 59 67
- Researcher specialist of the environmental assessment of crop production systems and their fertilisation management practices.
- Collaboration with the MEANS platform (multicriteria assessment of sustainability) (http://www6.inra.fr/means_eng).
Obtained an engineering degree on computer systems, from an Ecuadorian university (2002), a few years later, a master degree on e-Business Management from the International University of Japan (2005), and later another master degree in International Cooperation Policy from Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (2009). In combination with the latter, and in the context of a dual master programme, obtained a MEng. in International Material Flow Management from the University of Applied Sciences Trier, in Germany (2010). During his last master and working years in Germany (2008-2011), was involved in projects on the subjects of greenhouse gas accounting, municipal solid waste management, sewage sludge management, and sustainability assessment of fisheries, aquaculture, food processing and agricultural systems. Previously worked several years in Ecuador as an IT practitioner and one year as university lecturer. In 2014 completed a PhD in exploited ecosystems at the University of Montpellier 2, where he studied the sustainability of Peruvian reduction fisheries and several associated supply chains (thesis
). Immediately after, and until September 2015, engaged in postdoctoral research at UMR SAS, working for the European research project CANTOGETHER (http://www.fp7cantogether.eu/
), studying the environmental performance of mixed agriculture and animal husbandry farms and regions. Currently he is a researcher at CIRAD UPR Recyclage et risque, where his work focuses on the sustainability assessment of strategies for recycling of organic waste. He collaborates with the MEANS platform (multicriteria assessment of sustainability) (http://www6.inra.fr/means_eng
- Research/academic/consulting/project management activities in environmental and sustainability assessment of agriculture, livestock, aquaculture, fisheries, food and biomass systems, and agricultural recycling of organic waste
- Generalist in sustainability science, specialist in environmental assessment of food production systems
- Tools/approaches for sustainability assessment: Material Flow Analysis and life cycle methods (e.g. LCA, footprints), Regional Material Flow Modelling, Industrial Ecology (e.g. Industrial Symbiosis), GHG inventorying
- Avadí A (2020) Screening LCA of French organic amendments and fertilisers. Int. J. Life Cycle Assess. doi: 10.1007/s11367-020-01732-w
- Bertrand, A., Lengaigne, M., Takahashi, K., Avadí, A., Poulain, F., Harrod, C., 2020. El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) effects on fisheries and aquaculture, FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Technical Paper No. 660. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Avadí A, Deme M, Mbaye A, Ndenn J (2020) Fisheries and aquaculture Value Chain Analysis in The Gambia. Report for the European Union, DG-DEVCO. Value Chain Analysis for Development Project (VCA4D CTR 2016/375-804), 139p + annexes
- Albers A, Avadí A, Benoist A, et al (2019) Modelling dynamic soil organic carbon flows of annual and perennial energy crops to inform energy-transport policy scenarios in France. Sci Total Environ. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135278
- Avadí, A, Vázquez-Rowe, I (2019) First series of seafood datasets in ecoinvent: setting the pace for future development. Int. J. Life Cycle Assess. doi: 10.1007/s11367-019-01659-x
- Avadí A, Nitschelm L, Corson M, Vertès F (2016) Data strategy for environmental assessment of agricultural regions via LCA: case study of a French catchment. Int. J. Life Cycle Assess. doi:10.1007/s11367-016-1036-6
- Avadí A, Fréon P (2015) A set of sustainability performance indicators for seafood: direct human consumption products from Peruvian anchoveta fisheries and freshwater aquaculture. Ecol. Indic. 48, 518-532
Liste CIRAD des publications de Angel AVADI
© Cette page est publiée sous la responsabilité exclusive de Angel Daniel Avadi Tapia
La responsabilité du Cirad ne peut en aucun cas être engagée.
Page affichée 72985 fois. Dernière visite le 2021-04-13 02:40:11
Dernière modification de cette page le 2020-09-22 16:34:45